Marshford Organic Foods is a family run business now celebrating 36 years of providing North Devon with the tastiest, freshest organic food.
We, The Ebdon Family, moved to Marshford in 1985. Dave now has 40 years experience of growing whilst Vanessa is a keen cook and writes regular features and recipes. Our son Greg, who has grown up at Marshford, manages the shop.
- about the food we grow and the products we stock – it’s wholesome, natural and delicious.
- about the people and the planet, properly produced food without added chemicals, hormones or genetic modification.
- about the community, supporting local produce and producers keeps more of the money in our local economy and builds stronger ties in the community.
What we offer
- Certified organic foods; fresh, local produce to world cuisine.
- Our own seasonal vegetables, salads and herbs.
- Veg and Fruit boxes.
- An online shop with home delivery service.
- Specialty products for different dietary needs and knowledgeable staff.
- Warm welcome in our shop at Northam five days a week till 5pm. (Closed on Sunday / Monday)
Vegetables, salads and herbs grown on our own nursery are our specialities and we have local eggs, dairy and meat products from our farming friends in North Devon. We retail a huge range of food including fresh fruit, chilled and frozen products, all the food cupboard things you could wish for along with wine, beer and special diet foods – and all of it certified organic! We also sell environment friendly products for house and body care.
Shop online and have it delivered or visit our shop at Northam.